automatix2 and debian 4.0r3

Hello,
I just installed the 4.0r3, and going through apps installations reached the point when automatix came in the "game" :)
Following the instructions from getautomatix.com, I did complete the process.
Trying to run it from GUI (under application), after asking for the dvd rights on US , clicking "yes" should start the automatix2. Instead, after checking for the version of the OS, it stops and a message comes up. "automatix2 can not find 4.0r0" . which is true because the version that I installed was 4.0r3.
Please, can You help on this problem, or I have to find a older version (4.0r0) that automatix2 can work??? if so, when can I find that version???

Thank You
Art (new debian user)