problem with Debian installer on Lenny

I've found a bug on what I think it's Debian installer currently packed with Lenny.

Here is the message (displayed previous to the installer actually starts) transcription word by word, as displayed on my screen:

Decompressing Linux... Ok, booting the kernel.
PCI: BIOS Bug: MCFG area at e0000000 is not E820-reserved
PCI: Not using MMCONFIG.

What actually happens is that the installer will let choose language, keyboard and locale settings, retrieve the hardware profile of the machine and when starting to verify the pool data will alt. On diferent ocasions it stopped on section C, E and D. The system will then freeze completely, with CD drive, HDD and mouse (on GUI installer) completly blocked. I was forced to shutdown the machine by hardware switch, because it becomes completely blocked.

This can also occur when verything CD/DVD image integrety. I assume that any other operation may block the system randomly.

I hope I have been useful and not only making spam. Have pitty on a noob...

Regards,

qyron