Re: IceWeasel and IceDove or other OS?

Sunnz wrote:
I never tried, but I suppose there should be no difficulty in
grabbing the Debian source >packages and compiling them in Ubuntu.

Actually there already exist a package for Ubuntu, just click and install.

Yes I am aware that it is just a rebrand of the Mozilla Firefox, I got
my reasons for it... party because I like to learn about porting
software and since Mozilla Firefox is already ported on a lot of OS I
can probably can just look up how others did it and stuff... and of
course there are number of other things that I wanted to play with
that makes IceWeasel a bit more suited for what I wanted to do.

So I am wondering where can I download the source for IceWeasel?

Thanks.

have you tried apt-get source iceweasel ? That should get the sources for you.

--
8 out of 10 Owners who Expressed a Preference said Their Cats Preferred Techno.