Re: [OT] Goodbye Debian

actually opera does have tabs (since before firefox) and does have a wand which remembers passwords. Before firefox, i used it as
the best alternate to explorer when I have to use a windows machine. But why not load firefox? If you got opera on, firefox should be doable. If loading is an issue, you could check into portable apps and put firefox and a few other programs onto a flack stick for use with windows machine.

good luck.