Re: diff files matching a pattern

Mark Neidorff wrote:

> Excuse me.  I don't want to appear rude, but are you a student at Cornell
> and are we doing your CS homework for you?

No offense taken...

First, I would love to find a course here at Cornell (or online for that
matter) which gives problems such as this for homework! If you know of any,
please let me know either via email or through this list.

Secondly, it is a very serious "academic integrity" violation to discuss my
homework problems out on a public list such as d-u. I know, I am lazy; but
not lazy enough to get into trouble!

hth
raju
--