Re: [OT] Sun Solaris 10 Manual. Is it done in LaTeX?

It's not out of the question that they would have used distiller to build the PDF from PS output from laTeX, but I agree it's more likely some other structured format. XML is a good bet.

Andrew J Perrin - andrew_perrin (at) unc.edu - http://perrin.socsci.unc.edu
Associate Professor of Sociology; Book Review Editor, _Social Forces_
University of North Carolina - CB#3210, Chapel Hill, NC 27599-3210 USA