[OT] Sun Solaris 10 Manual. Is it done in LaTeX?

Hey guys,

I had to set up solaris 10 on an old sun workstation that we have. I gotta admit this is quite an impressive release (in terms of technology, ease of installation, etc.)

Anyways that aside. I had to read up on the Solaris 10 install guide from Sun and wow it is beautifully and professionally prepared.

I am curious, do you think this is done in LaTeX? Of course they probably have a template for it but looking at it more and more I see more proof that is done using in LaTeX rather than something else...

here is the link..

http://dlc.sun.com/pdf/820-0176/820-0176.pdf

Thanks for any input.

Amit