Nvidia to Intel

	I just went back to the straight Intel video driver for the
on-board video on my Sid installation. I was running an older Nvidia
card but got tired of trying to keep the driver up to the kernel.

What I didn't realize was how slow the Intel video is - in Firefox for
example I can almost see the top half of the page painted!

I am running an Intel D865GBF board from a few years ago, with a 2.6
GHZ dual core and a gig of memory.

I have run dpkg-reconfigure on xserver-xorg but it didn't ak any
questions about video. Seems that what it does now.

Am I missing something or do I have to go back to Nvidia to get some
decent video speed?

--
Frank