Re: typewriter function for an impact printer?

Chuck Rhode wrote:
Douglas A. Tutty wrote this on Thu, Feb 21, 2008 at 07:39:30PM -0500.
My reply is below.

It would appear that there isn't.

Employment applications piss me off.  Every employer's is unique.
Every employer's was designed on a Mac and saved as a *.pdf.
Employers care nothing for attaching a blank application to an eMail
without a thought as to how you're supposed to get it back to them.
There ought'a be an ANSI Standard!

And then there are the employers who think the only word processor in the world is MS Office and that every human being with a computer has it. Further, they have this unwritten 'law' that all documents must be sent in 'doc' format. I know a few who are totally lost if they are sent a PDF document and reply back to send the document in doc format since the one I sent "was not opened by their computer". And these people have a job!

There, got my rant out :)

->HS