Re: Unable to view gcc manpages on Debian 4.0 r3 i386

Michael Madden(darkspleen@gmail.com) is reported to have said:
> I'm having problems viewing manpages for gcc on Debian 4.0 r3 i386.
> Other manpages work just fine.
>
> :~$ man gcc
> No manual entry for gcc
> See 'man 7 undocumented' for help when manual pages are not available.
> :~$ man g++
> No manual entry for g++
> See 'man 7 undocumented' for help when manual pages are not available.
>
> If I try to install gcc-doc, I get another strange error.  Could someone
> point me in the right direction to get this fixed?  Thanks in advance.

You are not using the complete file name to install.

Do this to find the docs you want to install.
apt-cache search gcc |grep doc

HTH=Hope This Helps, YMMV=Your Mileage May Vary, HAND=Have A Nice Day

WT

--
Error:015: Unable to exit Windows. Try the door.