Re: bash crashes on tab completion of usernames (with nss-ldap)

On Wed, 20 Feb 2008, Alex Samad wrote:

Ah, that is what I missed before... tab completion of user names
not directory entries
yeah only on username expansion

Please also check for group entries

malloc: unknown:0: assertion botched
free: start and end chunk sizes differ
last command: ls -l

Does the libnss_ldap version swap that caused this also correspond to
when libnss_ldap also switched to the newer libldap libraries ?

Please also show the output of
	id -a root
	id -a <some user in ldap>

There is another report showing errors here, and I wonder if they may be
related:
# id -a root
uid=0(root) gid=0(root)id: failed to get groups for user `root': No such
file or directory

--
Rick Nelson
lp1 on fire