Re: php and apache?

On Tuesday 19 February 2008 06:55, Zach wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am trying to open some PHP test scripts but my webserver (running on
> localnet) prompts me to download them when I try to load one in
> apache. Here are the packages I have installed:

[snip]

  Anything suspicious looking in your logs?

  I had a weird Apache/PHP problem a while ago where the same
php module was loaded twice, once by the apache config file, and
then again in a "php.conf" file that was referred-to by the main
config file.  This resulted in symptoms similar to yours, and the
Big Clue was that the logs complained about symbols being already
defined.

  I'm afraid I don't recall the details very clearly.  Check
the logs.

				-- A.

--
Andrew Reid / reidac@bellatlantic.net