php and apache?

Hello,

I am trying to open some PHP test scripts but my webserver (running on
localnet) prompts me to download them when I try to load one in
apache. Here are the packages I have installed:

ii  libapache2-mod-php5                                     5.2.4-2+b1
                    server-side, HTML-embedded scripting languag
ii  php5                                                    5.2.4-2
                    server-side, HTML-embedded scripting languag
ii  php5-cgi                                                5.2.4-2+b1
                    server-side, HTML-embedded scripting languag
ii  php5-cli                                                5.2.4-2+b1
                    command-line interpreter for the php5 script
ii  php5-common                                             5.2.4-2+b1
                    Common files for packages built from the php
ii  apache2                                                 2.2.6-3
                    Next generation, scalable, extendable web se
ii  apache2-common                                          2.0.55-4
                    next generation, scalable, extendable web se
ii  apache2-mpm-prefork                                     2.2.6-3
                    Traditional model for Apache HTTPD
ii  apache2-utils                                           2.2.6-3
                    utility programs for webservers
ii  apache2.2-common                                        2.2.6-3
                    Next generation, scalable, extendable web se

Must I change /etc/apache2/apache2.conf somehow to get this working?

Running Debian lenny.

Zach