Re: amd64 downloads not successful

Andrei Popescu wrote:
On Tue, Feb 19, 2008 at 12:00:40PM -0800, Freddy Freeloader wrote:

Can you give the exact link to the image you are trying to download?
Go here.  http://www.debian.org/CD/netinst/

Click on the netinstall link for the amd64 release for "stable". Or, go here. http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/4.0_r3/amd64/iso-cd/

r3? That was released 2 days ago. The images were probably not completely uploaded or something because now I downloaded 50 MB in Iceweasel without problems.

Regards,
Andrei
OK. I just figured if the links from debian.org were pointing there that the files would be there. Guess I just caught the system in transition.