Re: amd64 downloads not successful

Andrei Popescu wrote:
On Tue, Feb 19, 2008 at 09:04:53AM -0800, Freddy Freeloader wrote:
I don't know who exactly to report this to so I will ask here and maybe someone can point me in the correct direction or maybe the right people will read this.

I have been trying to download an AMD64 netinstall iso image this morning and have not been able to. The download is terminated at anywhere from a few KB of data to 16 MB into the download and Iceweasel then reports the download as complete. The same thing happened when I tried a full AMD64 install iso image (the 650 meg plus cd1 download)

Can you give the exact link to the image you are trying to download?

Regards,
Andrei
Go here.  http://www.debian.org/CD/netinst/

Click on the netinstall link for the amd64 release for "stable".
Or, go here.  http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/4.0_r3/amd64/iso-cd/

Try the ...CD-1.iso link or the netinstall.iso link. Both downloads are terminated without completing the download.

I can successfully download the debian-testing .iso from below. http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/daily-builds/daily/arch-latest/amd64/iso-cd/