Re: iceweasel

Ron Johnson wrote:

To all,

Even if using iceweasel v2.0.0.11 with my [Linux version 2.6.22jlcv010 (2.6.22-6.lenny1) (root@GX200) (gcc version 4.2.3 (Debian 4.2.3-1)) #1 Thu Feb 14 10:22:42 CET 2008] I feel the same pain with mainly site with music and/or flash. It looks like all those are known issues which shall be fixed one day. The question is when that one day will be ?

Regards,
JL