Re: [OT] things to look for in a flatpanel monitor

Hugo Vanwoerkom wrote:
Hi,

I haven't googled this, but in looking around for a flatpanel LCD monitor, what are the positive things to look for and the negative things to avoid? Since the world is moving to flatpanels...

Thanks people, very helpful responses.
Especially the #colors of 16.7 meg and the !TN.

But CRT's despite Doug's argument are now "out of style", and cost more, more power consumption. And that on the wiring of this place!

I googled an Acer AL2216Wbd for $229.99 which uses 55W and 16.7M colors. But if I can get it here?

That TN is hard to google for: too detailed, I guess.

Thanks again.

Hugo