RocketRAID, SATA disks and booting problem

Hi,

I have installed Debian 4.0r2 AMD64 on filesystem witch has been build on top of LVM system. LVM is on top of software-raid1 device md0 with two SAMSUNG SP1614C disks. Disks are connected to RocketRAID 1640 SATA-controller. Everything works well.

But if I connect two other disks to controller that is on the motherboard, there is LVM VG1 on these disks and KnoppMyth OS installed on one partition of the other disk, booting into Debian fails. I have choosen to boot from RocketRAID. If I swap the disks on RockerRAID to the motherboard controller and disks on motherboard conroller to the RocketRAID there is no difference.

Here is the illustration of the disks:
Debian:
------------------------------
FS: