Re: reliable editting of any PDF file

On 14 Feb 2008, at 08:23, Dotan Cohen wrote:

On 14/02/2008, Tadeusz Bak <T.Bak@unsw.edu.au> wrote:
You can annotate PDF files in free *Acrobat Reader* (I am using Debian package, version 8.1.2) and all annotations are saved in the same PDF file. However, some flag in the PDF file must be enabled first to allow such annotations, and this can be done only in non-free *Acrobat* (not
 Acrobat Reader). I don't know about any free tools to enable PDF for
 annotations.

 Greetings,
   Tad

Here, I just found this tool on LifeHacker. It might do just what to OP needs:
http://lifehacker.com/355860/fill-out-pdf-forms-online-with-pdfescape

The first PDF I tried with pdfEscape and I got told it was too bit for their 1Mb limit :(