Re: Missing option in GNOME Control Center

Hi, Micaela.

I've recently installed Debian 4.0 'Etch' as a VMWARE Virtual Machine (under Windows XP).
I don't really know if some time that capplet was present, I've executed GNOME Control Center for the first time a couple of days ago.
I've performed the updates that Update Manager suggested me and installed some software like Compiz, Xfe File Manager, Sawfish, Enlightenment...

On Thu, Feb 14, 2008 at 12:10 PM, Micaela Gallerini <mat.r.gl@gmail.com> wrote:
2008/2/14, Carlos Parada <cparadal@gmail.com>:
> Hello, I've noticed that in my GNOME Control Center the "Window Manager"
> capplet is missing... Any hint?
>
> Thanks

hi,
  what do you do before the Window Manager capplet is missing, please?
Do you update the system?
Do you change anything in the system or in the desktop manager?
Do you install any new software or update any software?

Regards,

--
"The capability to hear give possibility to understand much things"
Rashna