Re: reliable editting of any PDF file

http://www.adobe.com/products/reader/productinfo/systemreqs/

> but got errors when running Alien
> mkb@amd64:~/src$ sudo alien --scripts
>>snip>>

There is a .deb package available from Adobe here:

http://ardownload.adobe.com/pub/adobe/reader/unix/8.x/8.1.2/enu/AdobeReader_enu-8.1.2-1.i386.deb

That will rid you of the alien errors at least.
HTH's.

Best regards.

--
Angus

"All churches, whether Jewish, Christian, or Muslim, appear
to me no other than human inventions, setup to terrify and
enslave mankind - and to monopolize power and profit."
-- Thomas Paine (1737-1809)

######Linux Laptop powered by Debian Linux######
###########Reg. Linux User #278931###########

Looking for last minute shopping deals?