Etch for Mac

I'm attempting create a webpage using iWeb. I purchased a domain name, but I was told by tech support at GoDaddy where I purchased the name that I would need to get "etch" software to get my site recognized by the various search engines.

My questions are these: Which version of etch should I buy, and is there someplace in the San Francisco Bay Area I can purchase the disk (s)? (I saw the many vendors on your website, but I am at a loss as to which version I need to get). My Mac is a desktop G5. I am not running the most recent Apple released system. (I believe I still have Tiger installed). If you recommend simply downloading the software from your site, I would do that but it sounds like purchasing a disk causes fewer problems of installation for someone who is not a computer professional.

Thank you!

Steve Gengo

Sent from my iPhone