Re: Canon LIDE-90 scanner

On 11 Feb 2008, Douglas A. Tutty wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 11, 2008 at 12:06:58PM -0500, ISHWAR RATTAN wrote:
> > Does any one know if it is supprted under Linux?
>
> What does google say?  Check the sane website.
>
> Doug.

I'm pretty sure it isn't. Recently I was looking into scanners that work
on Linux and as far as I can see there are now none such, at least in
the medium price range. The Canoscan Lide 25 is reported to work but has
bad reviews. I'm just hoping my Epson Perfection 1650 goes on working.
Apparently flatbed scanners are no longer  being made - I don't know
why.

Anthony

--
Anthony Campbell - ac@acampbell.org.uk
Microsoft-free zone - Using Linux Gnu-Debian