Re: [OT] beefy steel cases

Andrew Sackville-West wrote:
On Sun, Feb 10, 2008 at 08:49:42PM +0000, Michael D. Norwick wrote:

Please forgive my boldness and ignorance, but after watching this thread for days now, I fail to get a sense of how it has anything to do with Debian.

Doug is a regular contributor to this list who asked for help in an
[OT] thread. I don't think any of use see a problem with this. And
compared to some of the OT flamefests we get, this is downright boring
;-)

But, I guess any disturbance I've had about Off-Topic posts has now been negated by the fact that I've just contributed to one.

meh. we all do it from time to time.
cheers

Thank you for your kindness and counsel.

Michael