Re: [OT] beefy steel cases

In perusing non-propriatary (not IBM, HP, Dell, etc) high quality cases,
the SuperMicro brand has come up a lot.

Based on what I've been learning about EMF shielding, the case in which
my Athlon64 is house is inadequate (too many grills insolated with bits
of plastic from the surounding case, aluminum instead of steel, etc).

I'm wondering about a SuperMicro case for the Athlon64.  Does anyone
have any experience with them?  Are they steel?  Does steel back up any
plastic trim pieces?  On hot-swap trays (in case I find a used one), is
there metal between the drive and the front latch handle?  Is the drive
bay door metal or plastic?

Have you had good experince with SuperMicro?

Thanks,

Doug.