domain wide spam email address

Hi

I want to set up an email address where for my domain, were users can send spam
emails to and they will be added to the spam DB.

I use exim and spamassassin. All my spam processing gets done as user
spamassassin, so I thought I could just process all mails sent to spamassassin
as spam with a procmail rule like

#
# Record it as spam
:0 fw
| /usr/bin/sa-learn --spam

but then I realised how do I get it to ignore the senders address (because it
will be one of my addresses and I don't when then blacklisted ?)

how do other people setup site wide spam addresses
--
People who push both buttons should get their wish.