Re: USB pendrive mobility (fat32)?

s. keeling wrote:
> Plugging that into the corporate WinXP laptop only displays the first
> ca. 300 Mb ptn.  Why doesn't it see the 2nd?  How have I borked the
> ptn table?

Hi

I have this same issue with Windows XP too. I think its not your
fault but the OS's. For most users one partition on a flash drive is
standard, so WinXP must have decided to limit the number of
partitions displayable to one.

The interesting thing is, though, that Windows 98 can see more than
one partition on a flash drive.

However, the problem doesn't seem to affect portable hard drives.

David S