Help me out to install Debian

Dear Sir , i have an PC with P-4 , 256MB RAM, with 1.60 GHz , now i want to install Debian and XP with dual mode , i have already installed XP in my system with 3 partitins C,D, and E with 20,9, and 9 GB respectively...now how to install Debian OS in the system , its confused to isntall Debian after XP ...if you kindly help me out with step by step method to install  (including pertition ) it will be helpfull to me.Thanking you .

--
Anupam Jamatia,