Re: Unable to install debian via netinst.iso CD,

On Feb 7, 2008 7:31 AM, Raj Kiran Grandhi <grajkiran@gmail.com> wrote:
narendra sisodiya wrote:

> All 3 Repo are working fine on other system ,, by adding 3 lines in
> sources,list file
>
> but we have to install using local server while installing,,, rather
> then getting console and installing many things ,,,,

It could be because of the gpg authentication. Try passing the parameter
debian-installer/allow_unauthenticated=true (either =true or =1, not
sure, google it up a bit)

Alternatively, you can use debmirror to set up a partial mirror and get
the gpg authentication mechanism working.

--
Raj Kiran Grandhi

Thanks i will check this out.