Re: low-MHz server

On Wed, 6 Feb 2008 11:59:25 -0500
"Douglas A. Tutty" <dtutty@porchlight.ca> wrote:

> On Wed, Feb 06, 2008 at 05:00:43PM +0100, NN_il_Confusionario wrote:
> > On Sat, Feb 02, 2008 at 03:16:52PM +0100, Michelle Konzack wrote:

<snip>
> > Possibly the requester will not like also your suggestion since the
> > request was to stay below 200 MHz.

> Below 200 MHz and run current Debian or OpenBSD.
>
> Doug.

I've got a dual Pentium 133Mhz machine sitting in my basement.  I'll
have to dig up the specs on it.  ATA powersupply, AT keyboard, 9
pin serial mouse, etc.  I'll ship it to you if you want it.  I was able
to get Smoothwall installed on it as it was supposed to be a backup
firewall, so Linux whatever should install on it.

--
Travis Crook
Visions Beyond