Re: Colours in VIM-AbiWord

On Mon February 4 2008, Ron Johnson wrote:
> Abi_Word_ should give you a hint...

right.. but I didn't know if there were other programs, AbiSpread... to go
along with it.

> > does it do .DOC conversion? smaller & lighter normally means less
> > features. But I really don't use THAT many features of OO..
>
> Yes, it doesn't convert Word files as well as OOo does.  But as a
> stand-alone plugin-capable WP that supports ODF, it's great.

my problem is, most of the time I have docs in odt format that I have to
convert to .DOC format, to send to others..  and spreadsheets..
still, the plugin matrix shows LOTS of capabilities!! nice, I may take a look
anyway, thanks!

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800