Re: Buying debian compatible laptop.

Bob wrote:

I'm looking for a laptop with a dual core AMD64 CPU, AMD GPU with dedicated (non-shared) GRAM, built in webcam, user changeable Harddrive & battery, high RAM capacity, large high quality screen, a nice keyboard and good linux support for all the power saving, suspends, wifi etc....

I'd also like it to have DVI, SPDIF, USB2, FireWire, jumbo frame GbE, Infrared and eSATA ports
Has anyone seen one?

At present, I'm looking (but only looking), at the M59 SLI here:

http://www.pioneercomputers.com.au/products/products.asp?c1=3&c2=15

Regards,

David Palmer.