Re: Brother laserprinter refuses to print pdfs

Chris Bannister:
> On Sat, Feb 02, 2008 at 07:56:47PM +0100, Jonas Meurer wrote:
>> Hello,
>> I've a brother laserprinter (setup as network printer), which works
>> quite well in general, except that it refuses to print most pdfs.
> apt-cache show cups-pdf

No, this package installs a virtual CUPS printer that generates PDF
files from print jobs. That way you can convert anything to PDF which
you can print.

Thy lyrics in pop songs seem to describe my life uncannily accurately.
[Agree]   [Disagree]