Re: What am I missing without mutt?

2008/2/3 Dotan Cohen <dotancohen@gmail.com>:
> Sounds great, but the only thing that really makes me interested is
> the full keyboard control, as none of the other features I need. I'll
> start looking for Tbird extensions that might help, or I'll learn to
> write my own. I'm glad I asked, though. Thanks.

My understanding is that XUL's shortcut/keybinding system is
inherently weird and/or underpowered, making it difficult to
put good keybindings in the apps or in extensions. I guess
it has been done in Vimperator (vim-like FF), but as far as I
know, Muttator is purely theoretical at this point.

Cheers,
Kelly Clowers