Re: wine broken after Etch reinstall
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: wine broken after Etch reinstall
- From: Chris Bannister <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2008 11:09:51 +1300
- Message-id: <20080201220951.GA3844@box>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <20080127094941.GB4542@box> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sun, Jan 27, 2008 at 02:15:41PM -0800, tom arnall wrote:
> the big diff' is that it handles ChessBase files. other than that i much
> prefer scid. is there some secret to scid that enables use of CB file?
TWIC has the games in pgn format. But yeah, I see your point. I suppose
it could be handy to convert CB files to pgn which scid could then
import. I think ChessBaseLite has a limit on the database size and
restrictions on what you can save etc, is that right?