Unstable wireless connection in Etch
I have Etch running like a charm here. But recently I've been experiencing some unstable wireless connection on this laptop. Here are a few notes of the issue:
* Connection suddenly is lost and goes to 0/92 (according to sudo iwconfig)
* Started occurring randomly during the past month.
* Rebooting the system does not solve the issue.
* The wireless connection would suddenly come back up after a random interval of time.
* Closing the laptop lid and opening it again seems to quicken the time the wireless connection would come up.
* Laptop Specs: 500MHz PowerBook G4, 512MB RAM, Debian Etch
Does it sound like a hardware issue? How can I restart the "wireless subsystem?"
Thanks for all the help.