keyword filtering or bayes, WAS- Re: PUPPIES FOR SALE

On Wed January 30 2008, mouss wrote:
> so we can no more discuss Puppy Linux or the Puppy package manager on
> debian lists?
yes!

> keyword filtering on general public lists is risky. I wonder if training
> bayes with a large corpus would help (the problem is what spam to use in
> the corpus).

I was wondering about filtering on words, ANY words, that would appear in a
regular conversation.
Besides selecting files as spam, how would you train any program to spot one
complete paragraph vs. another? I'm not sure that original post was as much
spam as inappropriate or a troll.. wouldn't it be great if you could create a
spam/troll filter! spamatrollin :)

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800