Re: What package does my bug report belong to?

If it belongs to a debian package it would probably be the
xserver-xorg-video-ati. If you use the binary fglrx driver from ati
then this bug doesn't belong to debian.
However the UseFBDev option might help. But I often read about those
console-switching issues and I believe they are already known and (not)
worked on.

Christopher