Re: Filing bugs about BTS/bugs.debian.org?

On Wed, Jan 30, 2008 at 07:23:12PM +0100, Sven Joachim wrote:
> On 2008-01-30 14:58 +0100, Mikko Rapeli wrote:
> > I'm wondering what to do when an update to a Debian bug report is not
> > showing up on bugs.debian.org and not getting relayed to the bug
> > subscribers. How do I file a bug report about BTS?
>
> With reportbug, as you would do for any other package; the name of the
> BTS pseudo package is `bugs.debian.org'.

Ah, reportbug -> other -> 3 bugs.debian.org. I couldn't find this info
with web searches or from bugs.debian.org, thanks.

> Apart from filing a bug against bugs.debian.org: no.  It's unclear where
> in the SMTP chain your mails were lost.

Indeed, but I've tried sending from both my work and home email systems.
Both failed without errors and local exim4 and msmtp logs show
that the mails passed ok to the first smtp server.

-Mikko