Re: cups works but dont print out!

> > How can I reset my printer from local machine?

> In a web browser  type http://localhost:631/printers/ in the address bar and
> from there you should be able change the printer options.

I know. My problem is different; when I print a paper with format
different from config printer, or when I print but paper tray is empty
I cannot print again.

I cannot print even after I switched off and on the printer or restart
cups or reboot my computer. I can print If I attach printer to another
computer.

I think that the printer enter in a pause or error status and when it
plug to another machine it reset itself. How can I reset my printer
without plug it to another PC?

My printer is a LaserJet HP1020.

Thx.

--
Openclose.it - Idee per il software libero
http://www.openclose.it