msttcorefonts_1.8_all.deb

I am brand spankin' new to linux and it's world--don't know much about it really, but am trying to get debian installed along side an old win95 installation on an old laptop. according to specifications, it will go on my machine. however, the two different cd image files i've downloaded apparently have the same problem. The installation stops, and when cd integrity is checked, the file named above "failed the md5 checksum verification." Any help in getting in to this is much apperciated. Thank you.

Jeremy