[Debian-User] HP print cartidge utilities...

Hi,

I was wondering if there's any HP application which would allow
performing print cartridge alignment, and also pen cartridge cleaning.
 This is important because ususally when acquiring new cartridges the
alignment is not the right one, and with t time, a cleaning becomes
necessary on ink printers.  So far I need ms$ to do that, bu there may
be already applications under linux for this purpose...

If someone is aware please let me know, :)

Thanks,

--
Javier