Re: Nice GUI/CLI Password Manager for Linux

On Fri, Jan 25, 2008 at 10:39:58AM -0500, Paul Cartwright wrote:
> On Fri January 25 2008, Amit Uttamchandani wrote:

> > It looks like a nice GNOME app. However, it doesn't look like its been
> > updated since 2007. Do you know any reason for that?
>
> because it still works?
> I see no new activity on the web site since last January, but do you really
> want to be on the bleeding edge with something as critical as a password
> manager?

There are many things that haven't been updated in a while.  Yes they
work.  It would be nice if there was a way to see that code audits get
done from time-to-time as new ways of breaking things are found.

LPRng is another example of something that works but hasn't been updated
in years.

Doug.