Re: which to use: ext3, JFS, XFS, ReiserFS? [Was: new user question: debian on a Thinkpad T61]

Damon L. Chesser wrote:
Jimmy Wu wrote:
Wow, thanks for the many quick responses.  I'm doing a "group reply"
to the list by quoting everyone in one message.  Not sure if this is
top-posting, bottom-posting, or conversational-posting, but if this
goes against mailing list etiquette, please tell me/flame me gently,
and I won't do it again.

no, responding like you did, is by def. bottom posting. ---comment-----
  -----response------

Technically, no.

"Bottom posting" is where all the response is at the bottom of the reply. What Jimmy did goes by various names, "interleaved posting" being one of them.

At any rate, Jimmy used the proper method for this list.

--
Kent