Wish list... OpenOffice.org reference manager (Bibus)

Hi,

What is the best way, aside from packaging it oneself, to get some software packaged and on debian?

Where can one post a wish-to-packaged request?

---
I came across a neat little reference manager for OpenOffice.org -- that expands on the native OO.org ref manager and can share data with MS-Word.

It exists as a deb package-- http://bibus-biblio.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/Installation#Debian
I think it would be super if it were in the Debian repository. ;-)

Should one post it as a wishlist 'bug' on OpenOffice.org Writer, Sid version --i.e. here: http://packages.debian.org/sid/openoffice.org-writer ?

Thanks,
Michael