Re: powerline ethernet

Barry Samuels wrote:

> I have recently purchased two Solwise 200Mbps
> NET-PL-200AV-PUSH. They installed (nothing other than plugging them in
> really) and worked. I've had no trouble with them and transfer speed is
> good.
>
> One of the reasons I chose them is that they offered to take them back
> and give a full refund if the units didn't work properly in my
> situation.
>
> I use Debian Testing.

Very good, just what I wanted to hear.  Have you tested the throughput on them?
Just curious if you are getting around 20MBs or more like 10MBs.

Thanks to the others who replied. I'll certainly check the phone wiring first.
I've seen a thread about wireless repeaters on this list also.  Hadn't thought
about that, but I suppose it may be an option.

scott