[OT] Saving outgoing email Gmail style

With Gmail, when you send email using their smtp server, a copy of the mail
gets saved in the 'Sent' folder in the Gmail web interface.
Does anyone know how this is done ? OR how to achieve the same result using
Postfix ?
My goal is to setup email backups with a web interface for my virtual mailbox
users so that they can get a copy of their mail both received and sent in
their Inbox and sent folders respectively.

I'm using Postfix 2.3.8 and Dovecot on Debian Etch and all my users are
virtual users.

Thanks in advance,

Mihira.
--
Random Quotes From Megas XLR
Coop: You see? The mysteries of the Universe are revealed when you break