Re: [OT] top posting

On Jan 14, 2008, at 5:40 PM, Dotan Cohen wrote:
This is a bottom-posting list, like every other list that has such a
rule. I've never heard of a list that specifically _prefers_ top
posting. If there is such a list, I doubt that it would be of a very
technical nature.

While not technically a mailing list, I've dealt with several tech support email addresses where I was instructed to top-post and to *not* trim any of the quote history. I assume this was so whichever tech support drone in India got my latest message would be able to see the whole history.