Keyboard stops working when metacity dies

Hi list,

Recently, I tried compiz on my debian-sid. Finally I removed all
compiz stuff and came back into metacity.

After I removed ~/.config/compiz, and login into gnome session, my
keyboard doesn't work at xorg server. I have to CNTRL-ALT-F1 and
execute DISPLAY=:0 metacity &, and then I can use keyboard at X.

If I kill metacity my keyboard doesn't work any more (metacity doesn't
resurrect)

It is a bug on metacity, or where can I report it?

Any workaround ?

Thanks you,

debian rocks