Re: links in icedove/thunderbird stopped working

Reid Priedhorsky wrote:
On Sat, 12 Jan 2008 16:40:11 +0100, Kent West wrote:

Ron Johnson wrote:
On 01/12/08 00:18, Reid Priedhorsky wrote:
I run testing - I read email in icedove/thunderbird and browse the web
with iceweasel/firefox. Lately (past few days) links have stopped working
in icedove. Before, I'd click a web link and the page would come up in
firefox. Now, nothing. I haven't changed any preferences recently.

Anyone else have this problem?

Kent and Ron,

Thanks for your help. It turns out that it's a known bug, though it
doesn't seem to have been noticed in testing before? Also perplexing is
the fact that icedove hasn't been upgraded since October 27, but this
problem appeared in the last few days.

Anyway, the workaround from Ryder Dain in this bug report fixed the
problem:

It's also in Sid, on icedove 2.0.0.9-3, and the fixes in that bug report don't work. I've added a note to the report.